- All Known Subinterfaces:
- IAT91_AIC, IAT91_PIO, IAT91_PowerManager, IAT91_TC, IDemoBoard, ILTC3455
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- ADT7411, EDemoBoard, IOPin, LIS3L02AQAccelerometer, OutputPin, RadioPolicyManager, TriColorLED
public interface IDriver
Interface for all device drivers participating in the deep sleep
setUp/tearDown process controlled by the DriverRegistry.
An identifying name for the driver (e.g.
Activate or reactivate the driver (after a deep sleep or when another driver refused to deep sleep).
Deactivate the driver (usually in preparation for deep sleep).
- An identifying name for the driver (e.g. "AIC" for the AIC driver).
- The driver name
- Deactivate the driver (usually in preparation for deep sleep). The driver should
store any important state and release all resources it has claimed from other drivers.
- True if the driver is able to deactivate, false if it cannot deactivate (e.g.
due to being busy with a data transfer). If any driver returns false, no deep sleep occurs
and all other drivers will be reactivated.
- Activate or reactivate the driver (after a deep sleep or when another driver refused to deep sleep).
The driver should claim all the resources it needs from other drivers and reinitialize its hardware.
It should also restore any state saved before tearDown.
Copyright © 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.